It is a statutory right to the inventor or the applicant by the government for his invention which is either a new process or product
Patent is a statutory right to the inventor or the applicant by the government for his invention which is either a new process or product. It is for the limited period of time. It is granted in lieu of sufficient disclosure to the patent offices and it is only territorial right.
- To prevent third party without authorization-
- Making or manufacturing
- Offering for sale
Process of Patenting
• Be curious but do not disclose your invention
• Keep a bound notebook to prove when you got the idea
• Develop the idea and produce a model
• Write why your invention is needed, what the existing products are in the market, your new product, and what is unique about your product
You can customize your ordered service upto 100X performance. Raise a support ticket by using Aagya Assistant on Contact Us Page.
Happy Business Journey 🙂AdTO Destination for Startups Accelerate Your Business