It is a statutory right to the inventor or the applicant by the government for his invention which is either a new process or product
Patent is a statutory right to the inventor or the applicant by the government for his invention which is either a new process or product. It is for the limited period of time. It is granted in lieu of sufficient disclosure to the patent offices and it is only territorial right.
- To prevent third party without authorization-
- Making or manufacturing
- Offering for sale
Process of Patenting
• Be curious but do not disclose your invention
• Keep a bound notebook to prove when you got the idea
• Develop the idea and produce a model
• Write why your invention is needed, what the existing products are in the market, your new product, and what is unique about your product
|Time Duration||30 days|
|Served Time||365 days|
You can customize your ordered service upto 100X performance. Raise a support ticket by using Aagya Assistant on Contact Us Page.
Happy Business Journey 🙂AdTO Destination for Startups Accelerate Your Business